Coachella Dreamin'

Leave a Comment
Since weekend one of Coachella ended a little over a week ago, I decided to cure my major case of FOMO by picking out some of my favourite looks from the weekend. I've picked out a little bit of everything, from boho to bright florals to studs and fringing - anything goes at Coachella, including Rihanna's insane crystal bodysuit!

📷: Vanessa Hudgens (Instagram)

Vanessa Hudgens 

I couldn’t decide between glam or boho, so I had to include both looks! Oh, and that Chanel rucksack is of course going on my wish list! Vanessa Hudgens is definitely one of my go-to celebrities for style inspo, mostly because she constantly nails that laid back/boho California style. Let’s face it, not many people could pull of that train driver style hat! 

📷: Alessandra Ambrosio (Instagram), BuzzFeed

Alessandra Ambrosio 

I love Alessandra Ambrosio’s style - it’s so effortless, but she always manages to look incredible (she is a VS Angel after all!). I’m a huge fan of the ‘band tee’ trend at the moment so I’m not surprised that this outfit immediately caught my eye. The fringing and stud detail on the back of the biker jacket is also amazing - the perfect festival piece.

(P.s. I also love that she spent the weekend at Coachella with her daughter - so cute!)


📷: Lucy Mecklenburgh (Instagram)

Lucy Mecklenburgh 

The floral print on this McQ Alexander McQueen dress is stunning. Not only do the vibrant colours look great with Lucy’s tan (so jealous btw) but it really doesn’t need any accessories or styling - it just works all on its own. I’m so tempted to purchase one myself from Very Exclusive!


📷: Hailee Steinfeld (Instagram)

Hailee Steinfeld

This co-ord look is a little edgy and ‘out there’, but that’s why I love it! Hailee Steinfeld definitely pulled it off and her make-up also compliments the gorgeous floral print perfectly. I think I may be a little on the short side to wear this… but I can always dream right?!

I say this every single year without fail, but maybe I'll manage to get a ticket (plus a week or two in California) next year... It's definitely on my 'things to do before I'm 30' list! 

As a new blogger, I'd really appreciate any feedback on my first post so please feel free to drop me a comment! 

Lots of love,

L.A. xo
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig